Thursday 3 March 2011

studying

I've been busy!
Im currently taking a distance- study course in anatomy and physiology! AND I'm finally taking my driver's license. YEY!
So, hence not much blogging.
I'm trying to catch up with the little falling behind that I have managed to do already (in the course, not the blogging...). It's incredible, really, that with only few days of doing something else important business, I've managed to fall back on a few subjects. This course is actually half-speed, so it SHOULD be possible with some stuff in between, like actually cleaning the house properly. Or concentrating on learning how to operate a vehicle a couple of hours in the week...
But then again, seems I have to double back this weekend, and read up on how the nervoussystem functions on a detailed level. And not to forget how sensatory reactions work. yeeey....and then at the same time be updated on what this weeks topic actually was...
So! *pushing self back to reading*

...or dreaming about travelling?
(pictures are from the super ultrafast Tallinn trip we took in august. Speed photography, anyone?)
crazy happy about mowing the lawn?

No comments:

Post a Comment