Monday 28 March 2011

welcome spring

Yes I know it was snowing today, and yes I know its still slippery and cold outside... its just... its about time this winter lets go. King Winter, would you so kindly take mr snow and miss ice with you, and go to the place santa claus goes to for the summer-half of the year!
And I haven't even been the one to complain about the minus 25 degrees freaky cold for lengths of time, or the piles and tonnes of snow... not even the darkness of winter time has been a big complaining topic of mine this time around. But now its enough. I want to get that feeling that I have tried to create in my hallway (the picture), and your coldness majesty can't be part of it, sorry.

Oh and by the way, grats to me for feeling very satisfied with my Basic medicine: anatomy and physiology Exam/mid term.



No comments:

Post a Comment