Wednesday 4 August 2010

Poninäyttely in Espoo

I went with Tuuli this previous sunday to look at horses. It was superb weather, and a very chilled out feeling in the whole area it was held. Nobody had any stress anywhere, and it was a very good last day of vacation before work starts again.

Pony-exhibit(or whats its name) makes me wonder what all of these little animals are used for. They are (some) soooo tiny, I'm tempted to keep one in the apartment! Are they just for cutting your yards grass, attract flies and look cute? Maybe let your toddles "ride" on them?





Many of the ponys had ofspring with them, following the mommy in the tail, and crying when mommy had to show off to the judge, and not pay their attention towards little baby dearest. It was tempting to go next to one and cuddle my face in their fluffy baby fur....and take one home....


 
The judges had this very old-fashioned look, with straw hats and dark double-buttoned blazers, if I had looked closely, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a embroidered crest on the jackets chest. Upon seeing these outfits my thoughts wantered to Agatha Christies books and the TVseries of Poirot and miss Marple.

I found myself a weird water-growing "flower" looks like its from another world, or atleast not in these northenly hemispheres.

...and for some reason, the horses were on sale, only 5€ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment