Monday 15 November 2010

so many ideas, so little time

I have had so much stuff on my plate lately, with two distance studies and a 6hr day job. And ofcourse; the mandatory autumn/early winter flu. All of the ideas I have had while sweating over the schoolbooks, drowzing at the couch with fever and aching muscles....

I have been so inspired lately by this genious lady, that the sewingmachine is yelling at me from the corner.

But now!
Flu is over, two mid-terms is done, and a weekly spendage of atleast 2 hours of train-time(back and forth to my new course/study), gives plenty of time. Whay more than last couple of months. I can knit on my armwarmers/jacket details, read some of the little bit more ficiton related litterature, draw up new stuff to (dream about to one day) sew, rewrite my messy lecture notes....Train is fantastic.

And the days when Im not travelling to another municipality to attend classes, I can make the bigger stuff, the patterns and experiment with making stuff like that doo-dad on the right(made by Tim Holtz, Ranger inks which by the way, has a line of products that would be appreciated under the christmas tree, please tell santa if you see him!), or spend quality time with my lovley boyfriend!

And workout sessions! hiphei! I can regulary attend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment