Sunday 12 December 2010

now with even more tea


Since I have lately started to drink more tea than coffe, I have dreamed about finding a teamug that fits my ego... =D nah, just a bowlshaped one that takes more than the standard 1,5-2 dl cups we have at home, and that you can realy cup up in both hands and get all the aromatherapy in the world from a few sips.

And I found! In Indiska. You can say they are a substitute for the christmas calendar I don't have. Its a generous 3-4 dl with "little" plate to put your cookie (or rather the used teabag, I think.... but cookie or dried fruit is prettier!)
Me liksies!

Tea has alot more cozyness and warmth that coffe lacks. its so efficient and businesslike, it even comes out from express-make-steam-machine in its efficient way. Maybe thats the thing that makes teadrinkers have generally less fat around their bellies? the time used to consume and meditate and breathing in rich smells of herbs? Not the antioxydants of teas, no no. hehe
The taste of coffe, the normal everyday squirted from a perculator and standing on its hotplate for long times, has become to me something yöck lately. So when its lost its attractiveness, something else has to come in stead, right? High quality coffes pampered with all of its goodnesses and accessories is still liked, but not so often bought, so they can't serve as substitute...


Christmas cozy and all ;)
Spent much of my day today doing especially christmas cozy-things, like gift-wrapping, watching the telly(which is in reality my computer), cleaning the house(not so cozy), planning a bit on our very un-traditional christmas dinner. It is this year so that we will be just my boyfriend and I, for most of the christmas eve-day anyway, so we are checking around to see if there is some events or artsy stuff to attend or such, planning is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment