Sunday 18 December 2011

15. 16. 17. and 18. December

It seems to be so that with exams two Fridays in a row, the Christmas calendar have to wait on the sideline.

Well, here is my four days in a bunch.
Thursday 15. december.
Salary! Gift shopping! Gift planning! Haircut! Alas, there has to be limits of the time spent to this, as there is an exam the next day. But I got to go to Toys r'us and the hairdresser, where I got the longest head massage in ages. Everyone should have one of these around christmas time. No picture of the hairdo yet.



Friday 16. December.
Exam! Plenty of writing, a zumba lesson and plenty of writing more. I hope I get a good grade, because this I felt good about delivering. A whole lot of good came out from taking that 15 credits course in anatomy and physiology last spring. This exam today was mainly about the human digestive and endocrine system, with the angle towards nutrients.


Saturday 17. December.
We go celebrate Mattis birthday. I learn again that I suck at pool, and that Janne is expert. A fun evening where we actually danced to mid- ninety's hits in a bar. OMG.



Sunday 18. December.
Gift wrapping, gift delivering and receiving. The cat helped again this year of course. I have pondered about next weeks travel, and mused about how the weather will be.... I really hope the wind is quiet when we are on the boat....

No comments:

Post a Comment