Sunday 11 December 2011

7. 8. and 9. December

I just had to bulk-post these, as the last part of this week got a bit filled up with technical problems(new motherboard, ram and no functioning card-reader + internets fancy to turn on and off at will), preparations for exam, and the actual exam. So now we have it here!

7. December:
Day filled with reading, reading, reading.
This is not my actual study-table, but wouldn't it be fun if it were? Instead I have several 1000+ pages books and online lectures.


8. December:
Arne Alligator visited my workplace and held a concert for the kids! Thank you to the helpful and kind people that helped finance it! It was majorly popular for both kids and us bigger kids (="adults"). Oh and my phones camera sucks, hence the poor quality.


9. December:
I have a take-at-home-exam, straight after work. It was about immunology and food intolerance and allergies, so the fitting image of a evil looking snake from this summers visit to the zoo seems appropriate? (as no pictures of a write-frenzied Lisa was taken).

No comments:

Post a Comment